Wednesday, May 17, 2006

138: Liam II

I visited a friend of mine today, and we had a nice lunch and spent time talking and palying with her beautiful son, Liam. I've posted his picture before, so you may reocgnize him.

He's changed so much just since the last time I saw him. He's only about 27 months, and speaking full sentences and telling me what all the different cars in his train set carry (like coal)

This is pretty much straight out of the camera. It has been rainy and dreary for over a week now up here in Montreal. Yech

3 comments:

Kekiinani said...

He is just a real cutie!! :)

Unknown said...

awww a wonderful age. Yes I agree that he is a cutie :)

Michael P. Randazzo said...

Not bad Kiyoko, he is a darling and for a snapshot it's really nice. Sometimes overcast is great to shoot in.