Sunday, March 12, 2006

71: Since I never re-posted it...

Well, since I messed up yesterday, might as well post an old shot I took down to dubmit and then never re-posted it. This is from the burst of colour challenge. I called this poof! No, it's not someone's hair, as someone asked, it's a very cozy soft scarf. I tend to get cold easily, so this winter, it's been a great way for me to stay warm. Fuzzy pink scarf for my neck and fuzzy cute panda slippers for my feet. Now if only warm fuzzy things would help me solve acid base titration questions.

3 comments:

mike fairbanks said...

But think of it in the long run, in 20 yrs, you might remember the slippers and scarf, heck you might even have them still, but the acid questions???? LOL

Michael P. Randazzo said...

Feeling all warm and fuzzy now. It's getting cold again here in NJ and I could use a soft warm fuzzy lady I mean scarf to help me stay warm. :) Love the color contrast.

TonyV said...

You shouldn't have dyed your cat red!