Saturday, March 11, 2006

70: Challenge Entry warning!! (Merlin)



So this is my square crop entry. I'm posting 20 minutes before turnover. Sue me :-P

Edit: Whoops! MattO was kind enough to point out that I am a day early with rollover. Sorry about that. This is what chemistry does to your brain folks!

I really liked this picture. I know his left side was not lit, but this was taken as a sort of snapshot picture. I'm posting the original pretty much converted straight out of the RAW photo. I now realize I could have maybe selected out the eye and tried to lighten it up. Next time. I also did a run through neat image, but I toned it way down because I kept losing the detail of the hair. e301 left a great comment on my picture, and I thank him for that. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE RAW?

That being said, can I tell you how sick I am of entropy and acid base titrations?
I did take pictures today, but they were for the speed challenge. I will post when it's over

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That guy looks like my cats twin. Nice framing on the shot.

Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

oh! the shame! ROFL.. I don't mind seeing challenge enteries..just don't go to mine or you'll see one. Cute cute kitty.

MattO said...

:-) Well I knew you had to be working your brain too hard so I thought I'd help get you back on the right day of the week. I like it!

Vikas said...

love the framing! .. I don't remember voting on this one .. but than I could only reach half the entries