Thursday, March 16, 2006

75: Fun with fish-eyes


I lent my 16mm Zenitar fish eye to a friend who took it to Europe for 2 1/2 weeks. His pictures with it were awesome, and I realized I needed to start palying with it more as I've hardly ever used. I bought it this past summer of DrNick (thanks Doc!), and decided today I'd try some stuff with it.

So, here are a few results. I'm realizing I don't think I'll be able to use it much for anything close up because of the manual focus. I have a hard time determing what is in focus when it's a close up. I've tried a few times and everything ends up fuzzy. Maybe if I get one of those magnifying things for the eye piece, it will help. Other than that, I will stick to things that I can put the focus on infinity.

These were taken on McGill campus.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Cool, I like city shots.

Jon said...

Cool shots. I'd like to get a fisheye lens to play around with too.

Kekiinani said...

Nice shots. Love the bottom building!! Very very nice!! :)