Saturday, March 04, 2006

63: Nice Lens!


So, if you ever want to try something interesting, do this. Watch some bad zombie movie. Not a good one like 28 Days or something, but some cliche, low budget one. Take your ipod or MP3 player or whatver, put on random, and use that as your soundtrack. Don't turn on the movie soundtrack. You'll be amazed at how you can still follow exactly what is happening, and the music makes it very funny.

Yes, that's what my friends and I did tonight. And I let me picture be taken. So that friend I mentioned in my profile who I've learnt a lot of photography stuff from? I'm holding his camera and lens. He and his wife are great friends of mine. We get together, drink lots of good wine, and laugh a lot. Like we did tonight!

8 comments:

mike fairbanks said...

Wow, awesome portrait, except for that big ole honkin camera in the way!, lol, very well done!

MattO said...

My what a big lens you have! "Better to shoot you with my dear" OK so thats a pretty lame interpretation of the big bad wolf. Man thats one huge ole lens. So is this another pic of you sitting in a random location in a chair? Or are we going to get real self Portrait some day?

Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

Interesting about the movie thing. I am goign to have to try that. Nice lens!

Anonymous said...

Man, all I see is that big lens. Nice shot.

Jon said...

oooooh
nice lens :)

Kekiinani said...

What a Great shot!! and Geeesh..what a lens... :)

Vikas said...

Is the lens really that huge? or you are just tiny :P ... kidding

makes a great profile picture!

L2 said...

Yay! I'll add my "nice lens" vote here. Will try that zombie movie thing soon....