Friday, March 03, 2006

62: Simplicity


Woohoo!! I don't have a midterm for a week and half! I calculated I hand wrote things for about seven hours today. Wrote a lab report, practice midterm, and a notes for a lecture, as well as the actual midterm.

I wrote my management midterm today: intro to financial accounting. The actual midterm itself wasn't to difficult, but it was sooo long. My prof was great. She told us to budget our time, and even if we weren't done, move on to the next problem. So I did this, and it was a life saver. A problem I could have easily spent the entire time on got its allotted time, and then I moved onto the other problems. Hopefully, this will maximize my points I receive. Crossed fingers.

So, this is one of those, miracle of raw pictures. This had a major blue tint to it, and with a little white balance, got this instead. I kind of like the colours reflected in the water. Makes it look like it was a fiery sunset or somthing.

So, now I"m back to doing nothing for the rest of the night. I'm entering a couple pictures for a photo contest on Monday. Looking forward to seeing the other entrants and what will happen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» » »