Thursday, March 02, 2006

61: Standing Out

If these had been people, I think I would have met the standing out challenge from a while back.

There was a workshop tonight that I wentto most of regarding studio use. I get acess to a studio at my school that includes three lights, 1 soft box, two umbrellas, a black or white backdrop, and a light meter. Needless to say, as soon as midterms are done, I cannot wait to hit that studio! I have a friend who will also be shooting with me, and I promise to show the results off. It's a whole different technique, so it's going to be a whole new learning curve, but one I'm looking forward to!

OK, now it's back to revenue recognition, generally accepted accounting principles, and the basic accounting equation. Assets = liabilities + shareholder's equity for those of you wondering what the equation is.

I'm not commenting as much as I'd like, but I will pick it up. I'm finding I like to go in spurts, so if you don't receive one, it doesn't mean I'm not looking!

2 comments:

MattO said...

Nice dof use here. And the studio deal sounds awesome. Oh to have access to such a learning experiment before having to spend the money on it.

L2 said...

Super DOF here, Pidge. You are certainly ready to take that studio on by storm!