Sunday, February 26, 2006

57: Disclaimer: Challenge Outtake!

OK, so my disclaimer is this is an outtake. If you recognize my photo, feel free to pass it by and not vote. The only pictures I took today were for the challenge, so I apologize

The rat is from my dairy entry, and even with the white background, doesn't really show up well. Oh well.

So, I wanted to title this along the lines of, Hey Froggie, Nice Ride!
Or, Duckie! Like my ride?

So, tomorrow I got back to school. I procrastinated more than I wanted to, and didn't get as much work done as I could have, but I did get a good chunk done. Such is life!

2 comments:

MattO said...

Hmmm Froggy, ducky and a rat walk into a bar. No wait thats not how it goes. I like the playfulness of this.

Vikas said...

Its a sweet shot, the frog has such an adorable smile !