Monday, January 23, 2006

23: Winter on the river


So, here is a picture from this weekend.  It's five pictures hastily stitched together.  Not a great job, but I don't have a true wide angle to do it justice, and I didn't bring my fisheye *doh*

Show in Raw, converted and stiched.  Curves, selective colour, and saturation, resize, USM, and save for web

Thank you everyone for the comments you've been leaving.  I've fallen behind due to school work, but I am checking them out and will try and comment as soon as some of this moelcular biology and intro to accounting stuff gets in my brain :-)

7 comments:

Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

Very pretty scenery!

Di said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww snowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


Now that thats over... i adore how you got the lace looking shadows in the front of your photo :)

mike fairbanks said...

Wow, thats 5 pics??? Amazing, someday I want to learn how to do this, did you use a tripod?? very cool, I love the blue in the sky.

Laurie L. Black said...

Oh how pretty! I love the snow scenes. All we have here is brownness. :)

ursula said...

Beautiful blue gradients sky!

mk said...

Nicely stitched! I can't tell at all.

Linda said...

Great stitch job! I can't tell where the seams are. The sky is beautiful in this shot. Love the snowy landscape