Saturday, August 12, 2006

224: Spider

I

will

make

a

little

lead

in

because

I know

some people

can't stand

spiders...

So this was a hairy spider my boyfriend found and caught for me.

I have a confession to make. I went against all ethics on shooting bugs and decided to stick it in the freezer to chill it so it would be sluggish. My boyfriend had told me it was a fast guy. Unfortunately, it worked a little to well. So, for those of you who think I was un-ethical and should be reprimended for what I did, have at me. I apologize.

I did put the spider back outside so it could be put back into the cycle of life somehow.

That being said, I REALLY wish I had one of those kick-butt macro lenses, or reversing rings or extension tubes or something as he had very cool eyes and stuff.

Click for a larger and hairier view

1 comment:

Karen said...

Good pic, he looks big!