Monday, August 07, 2006

219: Stock Shot


Well, this would have been a stock shot, but Blogger doesn't like me again :-(

Edit: Ok. Blogger likes me

I've recently decided to try my hand at stock photography. I've also decided to go straight for macro stock. Basically (in a nutshell), microstock is where images get sold royalty free for 1-10 dollars, and you make about 20 cents a download. Macrostock is where pictures go for much more (sometimes thousands) and the photographer makes more money per download.

So, there was a request for a bottle of club soda. However, you aren't allowed to have anything trademarked on it, so I added my own swank CS where a big 'ol trademarked logo normally was!

And just a side note, I'm going to be stopping uploading a picture a day starting in September when I go back to school. I will still post occasionally, but Blogger has been giving me problems at least once a week, and I've got a busy semester ahead.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You did a good job on adding your own logo here. I hope you make a bundle on your Macrostocks :)