Friday, May 05, 2006

124: Hogtown!

So I spent the weekend in Toronto. I stayed with a good friend of mine who I used to work with in Montreal and his girlfriend (a friend as well :-) ). They have just moved into a cute apartment right downtown.They have a view out their window of the water, and a fabulous open concept apartment.

This particular shot was taken with my 16mm fisheye lens. I had intended this for the night challenge, but the fisheye distortion doesn't quite work in this shot. The only thing really fish eyed is the CN tower, so it just sort of looks odd

This is the view from my friend's terrace on a terrace of the building. Not to shabby! The terrace has a backgammon and chess table (bring your own pieces) and little picnic benches as well. It will make a fabulous place to chill on a summer afternoon.

2 comments:

Jen said...

That is a great photo! I wish I could get a copy!! :)

Karen said...

Excellent picture!