Thursday, May 04, 2006

123: Wine...

For a real comparison review, you must check out my boyfriend's wine review blog here. I preferred the merlot. It was interesting because he gave me a true blind taste test. Normally, I would not consider myslef a big merlot fan, but I enjoyed it more than the cab/shiraz blend.

The picture is a quickie edit, just some WB adjustment and contrast in RAW and some levels in PS

I am heading to Toronto tomorrow, and my friends I am staying with have just moved, so they I don't know how much internet access they have.

When I get back on Monday, I will update the blog with (hopefully) fantastic photos from the DPC Toronto GTG and whatever else I happen to take pictures of!

See you Monday!

2 comments:

Michael P. Randazzo said...

How did you shoot such a cool shot after drinking all that wine?

Have fun on your trip.

Unknown said...

Hope you're having a great time. Looking forward to your photos of the trip.