Wednesday, February 01, 2006

32: Museums and Photoshop


Did my midterm (it was biology, Laurie2, accounting is in March) and was to tired to pick up the camera since I also have a quiz, lab, and a paper due tomorrow.  So, Did a quick and dirty PS action, and this is what we get.  Some more museum stuff.  Proboably a desk that Catherine the Great used or something along those lines.  So, yes, to much PP, but things look better when you're this tired.  Sort of like drinking a lot.  Things look better.

3 comments:

TonyV said...

Hope the midterms went well. You are halfway through the year ... and my daughter hasn't even started her academic year.

You really have manage to highlight the desk and make it stand out.

Kekiinani said...

Interesting PS work.. I like it.. Good luck on your scores for your midterm.. :)

L2 said...

I love love love this. Seriously. Love it.

It's way better than biology!