Sunday, January 29, 2006

29: Fondue


Yum!

If you're allergic to shellfish, I apologize.  If you're not, then feast with your eyes!  We had fondue with an assortment of things, but I must confess, the shrimp was my favorite.  One of those indulgences of gluttony that could not be helped.

Lots of tweaking in RAW and in photoshop to get it the colours to look mostly correct.  Shot without a flash, in dim lighting, so lots of adjusting.  I suppose I should have ran it through neat image, but I've got school, and I'm trying to get my entry into DPC tonight, so it'll have to do.

8 comments:

MattO said...

Yumm that looks good, can you send me some! I think your adjustments went really well. Looks good enough to eat.

Laurie L. Black said...

mmmmmmm looks tasty!!! Great shot! :)

L2 said...

Sign me up, sister! I want some of that shrimp...

This shot definitely does shellfish justice.

mike fairbanks said...

Wow, DROOL!!!! I love shrimp like this, Ive never had fondue, but my ESM (evil step mother) rails about it all the time, this is definitley making me want to try some now, too bad there aint a fondue place within 50 miles, grrrrr

ursula said...

Yummy!

Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

oh yummy! I love shrimp, especially with coconut shreds..mmmm..apples bees makes the best!

mk said...

This looks perfect, just like a magazine or restaurant ad!

Edward said...

Mmm.. I love shrimp and prawns.. NUMMY