Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The End of the Road

Well, it's a little earlier than I said, but I think it's time for me to hang up my shoes and pronounce the end of my PAD. I may post occasionally, but don't hold your breath. I've ended up with some end of the summer projects, and I'm finding posting a PAD not nearly as enjoyable as it once was.

I've learnt a heck of a lot posting, experimenting with PP techniques, and checking out everyone elses PAD projects, and I intend to keep persuing those who are still going.

Kudos to those who are still going!

I figure 7 1/2 months out of 12 isn't to shabby!

Until the next time,
Cheers!

4 comments:

Michael P. Randazzo said...

Quiter. Come on you have such nice photography. I love looking at you style.

It sadens me that so many started out so hopeful and so many are falling by the wayside. Boo Hoo

Mising you.

Mike

Karen said...

Take care, will keep you in my bloglines so I can see when you've posted again.

Unknown said...

Grats on making it as far as you did. Thats not bad at all. Life has to come before padding :)

Kekiinani said...

I know that I will miss your photos. Will check back now and again just in case you change your mind and post a few shots.. :)