Monday, April 24, 2006

113: Challenge Entry

This is a challenge entry

This will be erroneous double spaced nonsense

In case someone stumbles upon my blog

And is hugely offended

I posted my picture

And destroyed all anonymity

And am trying to have

An undo influence

On the voters

Who are oh so easily swayed

If I asked them to change their vote

On my picture

I actually think if I asked people to change their vote on my picture, they'd vote me down.

If you still want to see the picture

Go ahead!

2 comments:

Michael P. Randazzo said...

And why was this going to be a problem? If I was voting I would have given this a 6. Since I am not voting right now I give it a 10. If after seeing this lovely cute image I decide to vote, I will recluse myself from your image as to not unduly influence some of the numbskulls who comment on DPC.

:)

Mike

L2 said...

Yay! Super good clean background and whimsical subject matter makes this a 10 from me!