Friday, February 10, 2006

41: Router


So, We get home after midnight, and I'm going, I need a PAD, and I can't do another breakdancing one because I've posted the two best ones I got... what can I do?

My boyfriend says, take a picture of my new router!! So, this is his new combination plunge/fixed base router. Should be funt o work with... needs a few nice bits, but those will come. Shot very quickly, and yes, I over neat imaged it, but I'm in a rush. Sorry. At least I actually took the picure today!!

3 comments:

mike fairbanks said...

Great pic, especially for a rushed one. Bosch....Drool......

Anonymous said...

Well Pidge, I think you did a great job with your boyfriend's new router! Love the tones and comp. Also, even though I'm a girl, I wish we had a router too! (that is, I appreciate the general theme here)

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »