Sunday, January 08, 2006

8: *Challenge entry*

Edit: Hum, to all who have seen my entry already, I humbly apologize, and feel free to vote me down or skip me, or whatever. I have, with a little encouragement, decided to resubmit my picture. I will repost after the challange is done, next week.

In my description, I'd made a resolution to give up shooting for DPC,shoot for myself, and develop a thick skin to the DNMC folks who simply don't see things as I do. However, I'm a little tired of feeling the need to fend for myself because I didn't adhere to everyone else's interpretation of the description (or lack there of). End Rant. Sorry about that.

Well, the above isn't on the description anymore, but I thought I'd leave it here :D

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it qualifies as a Burst of Color. Yep it does have some nice shadows. Nice composition too.

Karen said...

Really cute, love the use of negative space too.

mike fairbanks said...

Ok, I'm confused, apparently others can see what I can not (no suprise there..) hmmm

mike fairbanks said...

The hell with the dpc voters, by nature that system is flawed, and by administration it is perverted by trolls, shoot what makes you happy and Rebel against the system!!! (Insert Twisted Sister "We're Not Gonna Take It" MP3 file here)

Mike

Vikas said...

Oh I missed it! sorry you will miss a 10 ... lol