Wednesday, January 11, 2006

11: Uhm, Duckie, I think Cartman Doesn't Like Us


Having fun with my humble setup.  Large piece of black paper, light from my ceiling, RAW adjustments, and Neat Image.  Oh, levels and curves, too.

Needed something in a pinch, and I have a feeling you will get to see more of my random collection of oddities around the house.

I love South Park, even though I don't watch it nearly as much as I'd like, too.  And everyone met Froggie and Duckie on Jan 1st.  If you didn't, you can go take a look

Cheers!

7 comments:

Laurie L. Black said...

How cute! They do look scared! :)

MattO said...

Wow that is one big Cartman! In compared to the frog and the duck, I do like the back ground its cool.

Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

haha..is he supposed to be mean. to funny. Ok off to take my PaD.

L2 said...

Lighting is excellent! I like the bright colors and composition.

Unknown said...

I agree, this is fun. Nice imagination :)

ursula said...

Fun picture, Kiyoko. I was thinking, good composition too!

Jen said...

That's funny! Gave me a chuckle! Nice lighting.