Monday, December 25, 2006

Star Trails

Hmm, hope you can see this on your monitors. So HDR seems to be the rage at the moment in some areas of cyber photo land, and while I haven't had the chance to try it out for real, I used the HDR option to stack two long exposure night shots to see what would happen

I got my star trails. Yah! I also got noise. Hoorah for noise ninja! Anyways, as you can see, I have no clue what I'm doing. I have a friend who will be trying out more of this stuff with me sometime next year, so let hope we have good weather!

If your in the east, happy non-white holidays!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Pidge. Nice to hear from you :)

Kekiinani said...

Merry Christmas to you Pidge. This is an awesome image. Hope all is well and it is nice to see that you are still around. Aloha Renee :)

Karen said...

Very cool! Merry Christmas!

Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

Better than what I have come up with using the HDR.. DRH.. RDH..hmm...whatever it is..hehee. I like it!

starblo said...

That is a really nice picture... seriously. I love to look at the sky at night... so that is perfect. You should take some pictures of the snow outside in Montreal before it melts again!

Elaine said...

This is nice!