Monday, July 24, 2006

205: Jungle Gym


Hmm, I've managed to mess up my numbers again. Back on track (i hope)

Didn't think it could be done, but after a few days, lots of over engineering, lots of power tools (which I got to use, too!!) and lots of grunting and groaning, this rustic jungle gym was built.

It's very solid, and the test runs by my friend's children give it an A-OK!


In case you can't really see, there is a slide, a climbing wall, a hanging rope, a swing, a space for a baby swing, a ladder, and a platform.

Fun Fun Fun!!

5 comments:

Kekiinani said...

WOW this is sooo impressive. :) I could never put something like that together :)

Vikas said...

nice .. you actually were involved in making it !! looks like fun fun fun!!

kaye said...

Wow! Looks like great fun for the kids, and much better than a brightly colored plastic thing set up in the yard! Well done! :)

Unknown said...

How cool. It looks like so much fun. Way cooler than those factory made gym sets.

Michael P. Randazzo said...

This is just too much fun, I want one.