Wednesday, June 28, 2006

179: Toadstool


Another one a day late and a dollar short. I actually have an excuse. We had a power outage that was supposedly due to a fallen tree. It was out for about 8 or 9 hours. They said that they needed to cut more trees down and that was the problem. I think they were at the local pub knocking back a few and then they took their sweet time to fix it.

Anyways, during the outage, I went for a walk to take some practice flower shots. I found this little mushroom all by its lonesome self. Had a hard time getting the shot as I couldn't lay in the grass since it was wet. Still, I needed a little frog or fairy or something!

Bonus picture:
You may recognize the cat from my terrible excuse of an 'art' photo a while back. Here (s)he is being a nice cat!

2 comments:

Michael P. Randazzo said...

two priceless images. Very nice.

Karen said...

Lovely shots, I really like the mushroom among the grass.