Friday, May 19, 2006

Hiatus

So I'm heading out of this city this weekend, and then I'm heading out of the country on Monday. When I get back, I turn around and head out of the country again. So, this blog is going on a hiatus until June 9 or 10 depending on when I can get through my pictures. If I can, I'll post pictures between my out of coutnry visits, but I can't make any guarantees as I'll also be doing mundane thigns like laundry

Cheers and enjoy the beginning of summer! Hope the weather improves while I'm gone...

2 comments:

Kekiinani said...

Hope you have a great trip and share your photos when you return.
:)

TonyV said...

Right ... back on the commenting bandwagon ... feel like I have been away for weeks.

And just when I get back into giving comments you decide not to post a picture and deny me the pleasure of commenting on one of your pictures. So ... will be waiting for your return!