Thursday, May 11, 2006

131: Ladybugs Know Best

So while sweeping up in the country, I came across a bunch of ladybugs. Yes they were already dead, so I can honestly say no bugs were harmed in the making of this picture.

This is inspired by a few photos over at DPC that involved gluing dead bugs and taking fun photos and leaving everybody wondering how they got the bugs to cooperate like that.

Anyways, you can't tell, but two of the bugs are missing their heads. I found them like that! I swear!

The wine was really good, too. I nice Italian wine that my boyfriend has reviewed on his wine blog. Link is on the right.

Click the picture for a larger view

3 comments:

kaye said...

Cute shot.. though I didn't really need to know that a few were missing their heads :P

Palak Chokshi said...

love the composition... excellent DOF... great shot

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
»