Thursday, April 20, 2006

109: Me II

So, way back when it was still cold and there was snow and ice all over the place, I had mentioned the idea of doing and on again off again project of sort of self portraits of me sitting in a chair in random places.

Well, this is one more for the series, though in a not terribly creative place. Don't worry, I have some better ideas!

I now feel like I can resume this PAD with a fresh eye and new start now that the bulk of my finals are done. I have one more one Tuesday, and as you can see, I am studying for it.

While in NY, I picked up a remote trigger for my camera, and can I just say it is REALLY COOL! No more running back and forth in the ten second alotted timer time! No more prefocusing on something, switching it to manual focus, and then pushing the shutter! And if you're wondering, it's in my right hand.

Winter is officially over as I was able to wear sandels to all three of my exams.

About the picture: I apologize for the blown out highlights on the right side of the picture. I had the sun on my left, and the picture was taken out my front door hallway.

I have to say it's nice to take pictures again :-)

5 comments:

Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

Such a cool idea. I think I will try something like that.

Anonymous said...

You have the same expression I had when I was doing accounting. Good shot.

Michael P. Randazzo said...

Welcome back, but more so you didn't call. I thought I was going to show you the town while in NYC?

Lonely I'm so lonely, I type in blogs all day and when I don't I take pictures to put in my blog. So lonely.

Mike

PS just funning with you. I'm ok and I hope your trip was fun. Did you get to 30 rock?

mike fairbanks said...

Remotes are the best, one of my faveorite accesssories!!!!

L2 said...

I'm glad you've resurrected this idea! It's a great one. I love my remote too, only mine's not wireless so I have a harder time hiding it. :)